Fixing sound can sometimes be tricky because there are so many places where sound could stop working. This article will take you through the different steps that could help fix the problem.
- Device volume
- Make sure your volume isn't too low. You can adjust the volume via the volume buttons on the side of your device, or by going into the Settings and tapping "Sound and notification," then slide the "Media" volume slider to the right.
- For more help with sound on Android devices, follow this link: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9082609?hl=en
- BrainHQ App Volume
- You can adjust the volume of the app within the app settings. To do this, first log in to your BrainHQ account in the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner
- Tap "Preferences" (look for the gear icon)
- Move the Sound Effects slider to the right to increase the volume.