At present, the BrainHQ app requires a continuous Internet connection to function on Android devices. This means that there is no way to train offline for the time being. We are aware that offline training is a feature that many users would like to see in future versions of the BrainHQ app. We will update this article with any further information about this feature as we continue to develop the Android version of our app.
Articles in this section
- What to do if there's no sound in the Android app
- System requirements for Android devices
- How to install the BrainHQ app on your Android device
- What to do if the BrainHQ Android app won't load
- How to uninstall and reinstall the BrainHQ app for Android
- When to send a LOG (Android)
- Offline Training on Android
Article is closed for comments.