If the BrainHQ Android app is having trouble loading, force quit (or force stop) the app and restart your device.
Force stop the app
- Open "Settings"
- Tap "Apps" or "App Management"
- Find the BrainHQ app in the list of downloaded apps and tap it
- Tap "Force stop"
- Restart your device and open the BrainHQ app again
If the loading problem continues, it is possible that something didn't download and install correctly, or that the app needs to be updated. In order to fix it, please do the following to delete and reinstall the BrainHQ app. (If you have been training while connected to the internet, your progress should be saved.)
Delete the app
- Open the Play Store
- Search for "BrainHQ"
- Tap the "Uninstall" button
- Tap "OK" to confirm
Reboot the Device
- Press and hold the power button until the "Power Off" and "Restart" buttons appear
- Tap the "Restart" button
Download the BrainHQ app
- Go the Google Play Store
- Search for BrainHQ
- Download and install the BrainHQ app
Log in to BrainHQ
- Launch the BrainHQ app
- Tap the "Log In" button
- Enter the email and password for your account