The BrainHQ app requires an internet connection for normal use. You may pre-download the BrainHQ app and download some of the training ahead of time so you could then train offline. You can download stages of individual exercises that will be cached to your device for offline access. Here is how to do this:
- Open the BrainHQ app
- If you are not already logged in, log in
- Tap the "exercises" button to see all your training options
- Tap the "exercises" of your choice
- Tap the "play" button
- Choose the stage you want to download
- Tap a level to download that level and rest of the stage
- Tap the "x" to exit the level early
Once a stage is downloaded it can be accessed both online and offline. Repeating this process from steps four through eight on multiple stages allows for the downloading of several stages for extended offline training.
Training data is only saved to the BrainHQ servers when an internet connection is available. If you train offline you will need to train online to sync your training data. We recommend training while online if you want to train from a computer or another device later.
If you ever delete the BrainHQ app, all of the downloaded stages will also be deleted and will need to be downloaded again if you ever install the BrainHQ app again.