If the BrainHQ app is not displaying exercises correctly, please delete and re-install the BrainHQ app.
How to uninstall and reinstall the BrainHQ app:
Delete the app
- Press and hold on the BrainHQ app icon until all the icons start jiggling
- Tap the "X" in a circle on the top left-hand corner of the BrainHQ icon
- Tap the "Delete" button to confirm
- Press the home button to stop the icons from jiggling
Reboot the Device
- Press and hold the wake/sleep button until "slide to power off" appears
- Slide the slider to power off the iPad
- Once it is done powering off, press and hold the wake/sleep button until the Apple logo appears
Download the BrainHQ app
- Go the App store
- Search for BrainHQ
- Download and install the BrainHQ app
Log in to BrainHQ
- Launch the BrainHQ app
- Tap the "Log In" button
- Enter the email and password for your account
For further assistance, watch the video tutorial on how to uninstall and reinstall the BrainHQ app here:
BrainHQ iPad app Uninstallation & Reinstallation Tutorial from BrainHQ by Posit Science on Vimeo.
Note: The uninstallation and reinstallation process is the same for both iPhones and iPads. Although the video below shows an iPad, the steps will be the same for an iPhone as well.
Article is closed for comments.