Our mission is to apply breakthroughs in brain research to enhance human performance and to promote brain health. Our goal is to be the leading provider of scientifically validated brain health programs.
Our values guide our actions and, taken together with our actions, reveal who we are.
- Courage: It takes courage to innovate — in science, in technology, and in our lives. We encourage the brave acts of those who are driven to attempt new things and move in new directions.
- Learning: We believe in continuous learning, which is the key driver underlying the science of neuroplasticity. An environment committed to continuous learning is focused on innovation, invention, and imagination. It is centered on the search for truth. It expects mistakes, learns from them, and keeps moving forward. Continuous learning strengthens our team, improves our services, and builds community.
- Empathy: We care deeply about those who may use our offerings. Our primary goal is to help them improve their own lives – to empower them. We must be attentive, patient, supportive and caring in our relationships with them.
- Authenticity: We are committed to being authentic in all that we do. We strive to be open and honest with others – to “keep it real” when it comes to the science, the programs, and our communications. Being authentic builds trust. It demands integrity.
- Respect: We believe in treating others with respect. This is consistent with a search for truth and with helping others. It is the basis for relationships based on caring and trust.
Everyone at Posit Science thrives on challenge and the hope of making a profound difference in people’s lives.
Immersed in an environment of continuous learning, our people come to work each day to build and test new ideas, to share feedback and knowledge, and to help people live life with vitality. Our scientists, marketers, programmers, partners and volunteers engage in a dynamic, exploratory process of bringing scientific breakthroughs to market. Posit Science is, in essence, a fully functioning research lab as well as a rapidly evolving enterprise, dedicated to our mission to promote and stimulate brain health.
At our core is a respect for science. We provide programs that are designed by neuroscientists, repeatedly tested by researchers, and proven to be useful. We don’t build “games”—we are leaders in the effort to help people maintain and improve brain fitness throughout life.
Together, the people of Posit Science believe in our ability to change the world, one mind at a time.
Article is closed for comments.