In Juggle Factor, a sequence of numbers are displayed within moving circles. The challenge is to reconstruct the sequence in the right order and in the right locations. The number of items in the sequence grows as the difficulty of the task increases. In later levels, the trajectories of the moving objects become more complex and the speed increases.
The exercise gets more difficult in these ways:
- The number of items to remember in the sequence increases
- The digit presentation order changes from forward to backward to random
- The object trajectories become more complex
- The object speed increases
- The addition of distractors
Read more about Juggle factor on our website here.