There are multiple ways to join your class at its starting time each week. They are described below.
If you are accustomed to joining Zoom meetings by clicking a link:
- Go to zoom.us and verify that you are logged into your account. (Your Zoom account must use the same email address as your BrainHQ account. If you need instructions on creating a free Zoom account, click here.)
- Then click this link to join your class: https://brainhq.zoom.us/j/82535058268. (Note: If you are not logged into Zoom, you will see a form like the one below instead of the option to join your class. That form is not useful. If you see it, or have any other trouble joining the class, contact us at 800-514-3975 for help logging into Zoom.)
If you are accustomed to joining Zoom meetings by entering a Meeting ID:
- Open your Zoom app on your computer.
- Click Join.
- Enter 825 3505 8268 in the field that says "Meeting ID or Personal Link Name."
You can also join your class through your BrainHQ account:
- Go to www.brainhq.com. Make sure you are logged into your account. (If you see the screen below, you are not logged in. In this case, click the blue LOG IN link in the top right of the screen and enter your email and password when prompted.)
- Click your user name at the top right of the screen.
- Select “Profile.”
- Scroll down the page to find the section titled “BrainHQ Telehealth.”
- Click the Join Now link. That should allow you to join the meeting!
BUT if you see the screen below instead, you must log in to Zoom before joining your class. Do not fill out this page.
- To log into Zoom follow the steps found here. If you do not have a Zoom account, you can set one up for free following these directions: How to Create a Zoom Account