The best way to tell if you are correctly signed into Zoom for your class is to follow these steps:
- Go to brainhq.com
- If you aren’t already logged in, log in by clicking LOG IN in the top right corner.
- Once you are logged in, click on your user name in the top right corner.
- Click on Profile in the menu that appears
- On your profile page, scroll down until you see the section titled BRAINHQ TELEHEALTH.
- Click the “Join now” link.
- If you are taken to a Zoom meeting, great! You are correctly logged into Zoom. No need to do anything else!
If you see a page like this, you are not correctly logged into Zoom.
If you see the page pictured here, follow these steps:
- Close the page without filling it in, and go to the website zoom.us.
- Now, you have to determine whether you have a Zoom account that uses the same email address that you use for BrainHQ.
- If you know that you do have such an account, log in by clicking the blue SIGN IN link near the top.
- If you don’t have a Zoom account using the same email address that you use for BrainHQ, you can create one by following these instructions.
If you have any questions at all, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-848-2504.