Once your UFOV® assessment group has been created and assessments have been added to your group, the next step is to create an account that will be used to administer the assessment. Here's how:
- Go to www.BrainHQ.com and log in to your administrator account
- Click on "Groups" at the top of the page to go to the Portal
- Click the "Add" button
- Create an account using an email address from your organization; this email address and password will be what all participants will use to log in and take the assessment.
Once the participant account has been created it will appear in the Group Portal:
Members may now log in to the participant account to start taking the assessment. Here's how:
- Have the participant navigate to https://ufov.brainhq.com/
- Click on "Log In" and fill in the participant account login information
- Once logged in, a new prompt will appear asking for an assessment ID. This is how administrators will be able to identify the results in downloadable reports in the future. As an example, this can be the member's name, personal email address, or an internal reference number. (Note: This identifier should be unique to each participant.) If this information is left blank, the corresponding assessment in reports will list no identifier.
From here the UFOV assessment can begin.