A tool we have within BrainHQ is a training reminder notification. You can set either request an email or a text message to be sent to you at a certain time on your chosen days of the week.
To set your preferences so that you receive daily reminders, please follow these steps:
- Log into BrainHQ with your email address and password
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the page
- Click "Reminders" in the menu that appears to be taken to the Reminder management section of your profile. It will look like this:
- Select the time at which you'd like to receive your reminder. The time will be set in your local time zone.
- Select the days on which you'd like this reminder to be sent. Monday through Friday are set by default, so click those days if you'd like to deselect them. (Selected days will be purple.)
- You can pick email or text message for the reminder. An email will be sent to the email address you used to register your account. If you choose a text message reminder, you'll need to submit your phone number before you can select the "By text" option.
- Click "Add a Reminder" to set this reminder.
Reminders that are currently set will appear above these options and will appear in this format:
If you'd like to remove a reminder from your account, click the red circle with the X in it.