Whenever you browse the web your browser will save some information so that the next time you visit the site it should load faster. Our site underwent some visual changes recently and the old information that your browser previously downloaded may be conflicting with the new site information, causing the loading error. Please refer to the instructions below about how to clearing the cache and cookies in various browsers:
(Please be aware that when you clear your cache and cookies, this will log you out of websites you are currently logged into.)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Restart Chrome
In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click
- Check the mark in front of Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
- With both boxes check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Restart Firefox
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
Please be aware that when you clear your cache and cookies, this will log you out of websites you are currently logged into.