If you're interested in seeing if you have an active subscription to BrainHQ, here's what to do:
- Log in to www.BrainHQ.com
- If on a computer, click your name in the top right corner of the screen; If on mobile, tap the person icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Select "Profile" from the drop-down menu
The account information on the Profile page may look a little different depending on how you received your subscription. Most users purchase their own subscription, so often times your account information looks similar to this:
- Account Type says whether the account has a personal subscription, or if it is subscribed through a gift subscription.
- Account ID has the user's ID number, as well as your subscription ID.
- Next Billing Date is when the account's current subscription term ends, and the date it will be billed for another term if the subscription has not been cancelled.
- Next Billing Amount shows you how much the subscription renewal will charge to the payment method used to subscribe.
- Unsubscribe button removes automatic renewal from the account, so the payment method on hand won't be billed again in the future. The account will retain its subscription until the end of the current billing period, as shown under Next Billing Date, above.
- Upgrade button is only visible on accounts with a monthly subscription to BrainHQ. Monthly users can upgrade their subscription to a yearly subscription at a pro-rated rate.
If an account was subscribed through a gift subscription or other redeemed code, the account information may look more like this:
Gift subscriptions do not have the ability to be automatically renewed, so the Next Billing Date and Next Billing Amount sections will say "None". Subscription End Date is the date that your gift subscription expires. Once a subscription expires, the option to purchase a new subscription will become available.