Drivesharp has been integrated into the BrainHQ app already available for download in the Apple App Store. Downloading the BrianHQ app is encouraged if you'll be training on an iPad.
If you haven't registered for Drivesharp yet, please refer to this article: How do I sign up for Drivesharp?
If you've already registered for Drivesharp and you're trying to log in from an iPad for the first time, here's what to do:
- Launch the App Store app. Skip to Step 5 if you already have it downloaded.
- Search for "BrainHQ"
- Download the BrainHQ app for your device
- Confirm your desire to download it
- Launch the BrainHQ app by tapping on the icon.
- Tap "ADD ACCOUNT"
- Tap "I HAVE AN ACCOUNT" on the left.
- Enter the email address and password you used when you registered your Drivesharp account
- Tap "Login"
Once you get logged into the app, click on the yellow button in the middle of the page that says "Continue Drivesharp".
Please note that if you also have a BrainHQ account using the same email address, your password for Drivesharp needs to be different than the password for BrainHQ. If you have the same password for both accounts when you try to log into the BrainHQ app, you'll be taken to BrainHQ by default. If you used the same password twice, you'll need to go to www.drivesharp.com and request a password reset before you can use the app.