Gift Subscriptions are designed to be sent to friends and family, so that they can create their own accounts and have full access to all of the content on the BrainHQ website.
- Gift subscriptions are available in 3-month terms, 6-month terms, and 12-month terms.
- Gift subscriptions do not automatically renew. At the end of a subscription term, the account will revert back to a basic account with no subscription and limited access to the training.
- Gift subscriptions do not have a "use by" date. This is to say that you can purchase a gift subscription ahead of time and hang on to it indefinitely. The subscription term doesn't begin until the gift recipient redeems their gift code.
Here's how to buy a gift subscription:
- Go to www.BrainHQ.com and click the "Buy Gift" option in the top left
- There are three gift subscription options available. Click the + button to select your gift. Once a gift has been selected, the + button will display the number of gifts that have been added to your cart. Click the number to add more gifts.
If you click too many times, click the - button to decrease the number of gifts.
- Click the "Checkout" button on the right when you have your total number of gifts selected
- If you aren't currently logged in to BrainHQ you'll be asked to log in to your account. Click the "Already a BrainHQ user? LOG IN >" button below the checkout button and fill in your email/password to log in.
If you don't currently have a BrainHQ account you'll be asked to create one. Account creation is required for making purchases on our site.
- Once you're logged in, if you don't have payment information saved to your account, you'll be asked to select how you'd like to purchase (credit card or PayPal), and then you'll be asked to fill in your payment information.
- When you're done filling in the payment information, click the "Buy" button below the form to complete your payment. If the payment is successful, you'll be shown a receipt of purchase on the following screen and one will be emailed to you.
For information on how to send gift subscriptions, please refer to our article here: How to send gift subscriptions
For troubleshooting options during checkout, please refer to our article here: I'm receiving an error message during checkout